BEA 10STRIKECU Electrical Strike
BEA's Electric Strikes series offers the most common solutions required for request-to-exit applications.
The Universal Cylindrical Strike combines the three most used lock types associated with hollow metal, aluminum and wooden door frames. Each of these faceplates is designed to fit into most door frames to provide added layers of security and protection.
BEA's Universal Cylindrical Electric Strike has been independently tested for over 1 million cycles of operation. The Rim Exit Strike from BEA is designed to operate specifically with rim exit devices. This unique strike is completely surface mounted, which eliminates the need to cut into the door frame, saving time and money. BEA's Rim Exit Electric Strike has a 3-hour fire rating and has been independently tested for over 4 million cycles of operation.
Universal Cylindrical Strikes
- Modular faceplate designs for a variety of frame types and cut outs
- Field selectable lock mode and voltage input all in one strike — fail "unlocked" mode requires DC voltage.
- Accepts 1/2" or 5/8" latch projection with up to 1/4" horizontal adjustment available. (perfect for narrow stile aluminum frames)
- UL/ULC Listed for up to 1500 lbs. of static strength (tested on plates for hollow metal and aluminum applications)
- UL/ULC 1034, Burglary-Resistant Listed